My FHE husband, Jordan, complained that I am the worst wife ever because I never make him breakfast. So, next Sunday Jordan is coming over for breakfast. He said he would take whatever breakfast food I was willing to make.
So... the question is this:
What should I make for breakfast next Sunday?
8 comments:
And thus we see the beauty of single parent FHE families. I don't have a grumpy spouse complaining about breakfast. :P
making breakfast for your spouse is the key to a great marriage- didn't you know?
puff oven pancakes. i'll send you the recipe via facebook.
I would like to add the comment that after we scheduled this I realized that next Sunday is Fast Sunday, so we moved our breakfast to Saturday. It will be swell.
Hmmm..amyraye has a good idea. If you don't like the sound of that, then i'd go for french toast. get some really good bread and get a really good cinnamony recipe for the dip and you're good to go. But then again, i'm a big fan of french toast. Or since he's complaining, i'd buy some cereal and let the milk spoil. :)
Or orange rolls & omelets. mmmm....we like breakfast foods in this house...except for spoiled milk.
I like Amy's and Megan's suggestions, but if it were ME, I'd add some bacon to the mix as well. But that's because I LOVE bacon! Good luck with that!
I love the spoiled milk idea, Megan! I think it would definitely teach him a thing or two about complaining to me :)
And mom, bacon is good, but you know I LOVE sausage!
I like Mom's idea of bacon. Bacon and eggs (and rolls) are a very hearty and yummy breakfast. ;)
Marci, I have 2 awesome recipes that we pull out for company if you are interested. One is for creme brulee french toast that you can make the night before and cook in the morning. Awesome with OJ. Our other is a breakfast casserole that is TASTY!! That's one sweet and one savory suggestion.
Post a Comment