This is more for me so I remember the links for what we're eating this week, but in case you're wondering... we'll be having:
Monday: French Bread Pizza
Tuesday: Southwest Pasta Salad
Wednesday: Indian Butter Chicken
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Going out to eat for MY BIRTHDAY!
That's right... this week for dinner all three meals I am cooking are things we haven't tried before. I decided I'm going to be more serious about working through my list of recipes I want to try, and because of Pinterest I have a TON of recipes I want to try! Each week we will make at least one thing from pinterest, whether it be an entree, side, dessert, or drink. At that rate, and only with my current collection of recipes to try, we could be done with that list in about 3 years. Oh boy. Guess it's time to do more serious cooking. :)
**Okay, so the french bread pizza was delicious! We ended up making the pizza sauce recipe from OBB, and loved our little pizzas.
The Southwest Pasta Salad- AMAZING! My only complaint was that I should've chopped my cherry tomatoes into quarters not halves, they were just a little too big and I couldn't fit them on my fork with anything else. Oh, and I think next time I'll add a second bell pepper, partially just to add more color (I'll go with orange) and because I love bell peppers. I could eat this all the time, seriously.
5 comments:
Hmm...yum. All those recipe's look divine. You're so good about trying new things. Joe and I are so busy with work that we are only eating dinner together at night maybe 3 times a week and I'm never sure when he will be home (I leave early - he gets home later) so it makes cooking a dinner a little sketchy. This will all change when the next chapter of life comes along (stay at home motherhood) but until then, I'm making note of all these yummy meals you post about!
Ooh, can't wait to hear how they turn out! They sound delicious.
French bread pizzas are one of our favorites!
P.S. Thank you for the honey lime chicken enchilada recipe! I loooooove it. :-D Pretty easy and so tasty too.
That sounds yummy! Hope you enjoy your birthday!
Sandy
Post a Comment