This is my pumpkin. When I first got called to Activity Days Leader I started looking around online for craft ideas for all the holidays that are coming up. I found this pumpkin and knew I had to make it. It's super simple, which makes it even better for a group of youngish girls. A square of fabric - mine is a 19 inch square; a roll of toilet paper (I used a double roll of toilet paper, just the cheapest brand at the grocery store for activity days, mine is a good costco roll), and a little brown paper (i used a grocery bag we had gotten). This is kind of a crummy picture, I just used my phone, but here is my pumpkin! I was pretty excited about the fabric that I found. I wanted something that worked for Halloween, but also could stay out during the rest of fall, and I found this. I also have a little left over, so now I get to come up with something else fun to do!
4 comments:
Awesome! I love that fabric! Way to be crafty.
Way cute! Where did you get the fabric? I love it! Texas seems to always have way cute fabric!
Very nice! :-D
That's cute! What a fun project for kids.
Sandy
Post a Comment