11.17.2012

Grr

I hate it when someone decides that 8 am on a Saturday is the perfect time to do all their loud yard work. You know, the weed whacking, the tree trimming with chainsaws, and lawn mowing. Especially when it's my next door neighbor. And especially when it's right outside my window.

The person who owns the duplex next to ours hired people to come trim trees and crap and asked them to come in the afternoon. Apparently afternoon means 8 am to the company they hired. Chriscwent out to talk to them to see if they could stop their yelling and told them how frustrated we were because of them. It was the one day we had the chance to sleep in, and although I'm not throwing up daily anymore I still have been feeling sick in the mornings.

And here I am awake at 8:38 on Saturday blogging for you.

3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Well, I'm glad you're blogging - but sorry it's under those circumstances. I think yard work should be reserved for post 10:00 am on the weekends. I bet there were others in your neighborhood who probably didn't like that either.

Maybe today will be a good day for a long afternoon nap? :)

Glad your morning sickness is petering out.

Mom of 12 said...

I agree! I like sleeping in when I can and I'm not happy when someone insists that Saturday morning is a good time to work. It's usually my sweetie...
Glad you are feeling better!
Sandy

grandkrumps said...

Brother Moon asked me once if 7:00 am was too early--but at that time we were leaving for the Temple by 6:30, so it was fine with me if he started up the mower at 7. These days it would make me say much more than GRRRRR, and do it very GROUCHILY if any noise started before 8!!!