10.21.2009

Fast!

Today I went to turn in my application for the internship I'm looking into. Right there they had me sign up for an interview... for TOMORROW. So, at 3:15 MDT I'll be headed into a short (15 minute) group interview. We'll see how it goes. So far it looks like not very many people have signed up for interviews (which means few people have turned in applications, which are due on Friday).

It's a good thing I had to write a paper today so I didn't have any time to really freak out about the fact that I am interviewing for a huge [paid] internship.

2 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Group interviews are ALWAYS fun. Too bad I didn't see your post until AFTER you had had the interview. Janyse and I were working on Stats until after 11 pm last night, and I went straight to bed. Sorry!

Joe and Joanne said...

I love how you stipulate that you are indeed in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). You are so cute! I'm late in catching up on blogs this week so I'm also late in wishing you luck, so instead "I hope you get it!" will have to suffice. Paid internships are the best!