10.14.2009

A Quick Update

(italicized are the things that are over)

-a personal finance test (it's 2 parts)
-a quiz in temporal welfare of the family (twof)
-an interior design test
-an emotional breakdown
-a human development paper due
-a project due in personal finance

-a human development test
-another quiz in twof
-another project due in personal finance
-a midterm paper in twof
-a ward activity
-a relief society sleepover
-a ward fireside
-Divine Comedy



My Human development test doesn’t start until Friday.
My quiz is on Monday.
My midterm paper is due next Wednesday

And… my “another project due in personal finance” got postponed at least a week and changed drastically. It will now be much simpler. And, because I need a little bit of a break, I’ve decided to skip out on the ward activity (because it would take up my entire Saturday, thus making it so I can’t go to a review session for the human development test or watch the football game, or get any sleep).

2 comments:

grandkrumps said...

AACK! Lots to keep straight, huh? And I am worried over my ONE test, my YW projects, the laundry, meals, the Temple schedule, and a trip to Quincy. You have every reason to be frantic and have an emotional breakdown!
Love you tons!

Joe and Joanne said...

Looks like your schedule is as full as ever, but it also looks like you're about half-way done, which is good news!

It's hard when you have to choose between multiple good activities; the story of my life - but I'm sure studying and watching football will make up for any missed ward activity (which will happen again next month anyway). ;)