3.27.2011

day 14

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.


This was a difficult one to answer. I almost always have a show that I'm watching, the show that I turn on (courtesy of Netflix or Hulu) while I clean, and especially when I fold laundry. Ya know, a show that I watch while Chris is gone... normally one that he wouldn't be too excited to watch. Currently that show is:




A few weeks ago I picked a friend up after she dropped her car off at the shop to get some work done. As we pulled into her complex she invited me in to watch an episode together. I was instantly hooked. The show is in Season 11 right now and the finale is in like 2 months. Since we watched that episode I went back and watched the season from episode one and last week we got together to watch the most current episode. It was intense! I've also gone back and watched Season 10 since it's on Hulu. I like to turn it on while I clean/do homework/fold laundry and even do yoga with it on sometimes. Since I started watching it I've dropped most of the other shows I had been watching, although today I did watch an episode of The Cosby Show while Chris was helping someone move. 


Then there are the shows that Chris and I watch together. We have several that we've started and when we're in the mood to watch an episode these ones are our favorites:





One of my goals (for my 101 in 1001 list) is to watch every episode of House. Chris and I started watching it when we got engaged. We're a little over halfway through Season 5 right now. The current season is 7, so I think we're doing pretty good at getting through it. Oh man I love House!



And the final show I'm hooked on is:


A lot of my friends aren't big fans of 24, but oh man do we love watching Jack Bauer in action! There were 8 seasons of 24 and Chris and I just started Season 7. 


And not featured above, but still shows that we love: Man vs. Food, Lie to Me, Chuck, and The Office (although the most recent season is pretty lame and we haven't watched it all). And there you have it. TV shows that Marci loves.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

24 puts my stomach in knots and I can't watch just one episode at a time. I don't know if I dare start another season since I was up until 5am once watching it. I'm not kidding.