3.29.2011

day 16

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.


I have two. One is definitely just because of recent events, the other has been my celebrity crush for a few years now. 
Oh how I love Jimmer!


 And James Marsden... oh boy!

The year that I was an RA I had five favorite movies that I watched over and over and over again. They were:

Enchanted, Hairspray, 27 Dresses, The Notebook, and Zoolander.

It didn't take me too long to figure out a common ingredient in each of those movies- the adorable face of James Marsden. For Valentines day Chris got me The Notebook on blu-ray, we watched it that night. The week before Valentines day we got a wedding gift in the mail- a check saying that now that we had everything we needed we were supposed to buy things we wanted. We picked out three games and two movies from Amazon and I was super excited when 27 Dresses came! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cool gift! And I didn't realize that guy was in all of those movies. In The Notebook, is he the boyfriend who gets dumped?

I think that was a fake picture of Jimmer and I can continue to claim that I know nothing about him. And that maybe he's a hockey player or something.

grandkrumps said...

I would not say that is Jimmer's most flattering photo, but then, when you can play basketball like this guy, you can do just about anything else you want to do! He can rebound, shoot from anywhere on the court, and is NOT a ball hog (in other words, he passes to others and is a Team Player).

As for James--I have seen Enchanted, but now that I know James Marsden is one of your favorites, I'll have to watch it again and pay attention to the guy!