Day 7 – Your dream wedding
I'd have to say that my dream wedding would take place here:
To this guy:
With these people present:
It probably would happen on July 30, 2010.
In an ideal world this person would have been there, but wasn't, she was too busy being a missionary in Dallas:
We probably would look something like this as we came out of the temple:
And my siblings would probably do something like this:
to recap, my dream wedding took place july 30, 2010 when i married chris for time and all eternity in the seattle temple of the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints. most of my family was there (just missed two of my brothers-in-law and 10 of my nieces and nephews) and most of chris's family was there (just missed his brother who was on a mission).





3 comments:
And, I might add, it was a DREAM COME TRUE-----FOREVER. Thanks for your thoughts on this day. It was to be remembered always.
Looks like a dream wedding indeed! I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there to partake, but the pictures each speak a thousand words so I feel like I was there; and I certainly was there in spirit. ;)
I'll be having my own dream wedding here in just over a month - you have me even more excited now for that day to finally arrive!
I wish I was there in person but I was in spirit!
Post a Comment