3.31.2011

day 18

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.


This part of the challenge is a little difficult. I don't really have any one thing that I crave a lot. Sometimes I crave Oreos. Sometimes I crave Cadbury Mini Eggs. Sometimes I just crave water with a little bit of lemon in it. Sometimes I crave Kiwi-Watermelon Koolaid. Sometimes I crave hummus. 


I used to crave sunshine, but now living in Texas I get it most of the time and it's not a craving. Sometimes I crave rain though, it makes me feel like I'm back home. 


It sounds weird, but I crave a clean apartment. One where I can still smell the citrus scent of the cleaners I use. One that has the scent of our laundry detergent lingering. 


Apparently I crave citrus, whether it be the smell of it or the taste of it. I like citrus :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

I like it when my house smells clean too. :)

Sarah said...

There is a Simply Citrus spray! Have you ever used it? Seriously just smells like lemons. Mmmmmm num num num. I love it. Couldn't stand lemon cleaners when I was pregnant, so I made homemade stuff and used that spray when anything smelled bad in the house.