This past weekend we went bowling with some of our new friends, Nate and Gisel. I didn't take pictures of any of the people, but here is our score (at the end of our first game)
The important thing to notice, is that I was the first person to get a strike. And it was awesome.
We played a second game, and I started it out with a strike, followed by a spare in the second frame, and another strike in the third frame. Then I went downhill. I didn't take a picture of that screen, although I wish I had.
4 comments:
Sounds like you are doing very well! I got your cute canisters all boxed up and ready to ship to you tomorrow. I hope you love them!
Sandy
With some photoshopping skills, you could make your score better.
:-D
Bowling is so much fun! It has been forever since I have done it :) haha I need to! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you got your canisters!
Sandy
Post a Comment