I felt bad about not blogging on Saturday while I was at work, so as I sat at the cmputer writing an essay about Halloween I figured I would blog. We moved offices at work this week and the computers weren't hooked up. The server wasn't working until 4 on Saturday, and i normally leave at 3:30, so there was no way to blog.
There wasn't a whole lot to blog about, but it is tradition for me to blog on Saturday. Today we went to church at Maple Valley to hear Lauren speak. I went to Sunday School with Matt and Katrina, it was CRAZY! I love knowing people in the wards I visit. I guess that if I hadn't known them I would've just gone back to Aunt Paula's house like everybody else did and that would have been fun too, but I LOVED seeing Katrina and talking to her during Sunda School and YW. Basically a highlight to my week.
This week is WASL week again, every day but MONDAY! And MONDAY is the day I'm going to a concert with Jenna. I'm stoked to see Mae, it should be AMAZING! If i remember to take my camera, I'll take pictures... I forgot that at the last concert Jen and I went to.
I guess that's all from me. I just want to tell you all how much I don't like Halloween. Writing about how much I loved it when I was 10 reminded me how much I don't like it now.
3 comments:
I missed you Saturday. Are Matt and Katrina friends you met at EFY? Just a guess...
Have fun at the concert tonight!
Also...Halloween definitely DOES NOT get any better. Getting kids ready with costumes for Halloween has got to be about my least favorite thing. And then there are all of the psychos out on Halloween night. It's just not my thing...
dang, i didn't think about the freaky people on halloween night. Oh and yes, Matt & Katrina are friends from EFY... oh I love them!
Post a Comment