I bought these SUPER SWEET shoes last night at Payless, at the same time that I bought my prom shoes. These shoes make me so happy. I saw them and KNEW that I just HAD to have them! i'm wearing them right now :D
airwalks are so cool... oh man! these shoes scream "band trip" to me... i believe i will be wearing them to my festival in idaho next month... just wait for it!
not too sure about wearing these to prom, i like the silver shoes i bought for prom a little too much!
8 comments:
Is it just me, or do these just SCREAM 80's!?!
Wow, Marci...I think you were born about 20 years too late!! I think you should wear these to prom! Now that would be stylin!
airwalks are so cool... oh man! these shoes scream "band trip" to me... i believe i will be wearing them to my festival in idaho next month... just wait for it!
not too sure about wearing these to prom, i like the silver shoes i bought for prom a little too much!
Ok Molly Ringwald :P Those shoes ROCK!
Enjoy! -James
Marci,
These shoes are seriously cool:
What a find!
i am in love with the shoes...i need some new shoes like that...mine are about dead
ps. i like that i can post comments now..thanks for changing it
i changed it just for you meg! i'm glad you commented, it makes me happy!
Post a Comment