Seriously, who thought of the "brilliant idea" to put everything they had packed into the shower? I guess I need to explain, we have a bathtub with a showerhead and we also have a separate shower. The tub is used more than the other shower, but still... it's used regularly. I woke up this morning (almost afternoon, I guess) and went to take a shower before half of 215 goes out to lunch. Court was in the one shower and I walked in with my stuff only to find boxes and tubs full of clothes in it, and a note saying that someone else called the tub next.
BRILLIANT IDEA FRIEND. I can't be too upset though, three of the girls leave Wednesday and the fourth (who might be the culprit?) leaves Thursday morning. THat gives me most of Thursday, all of Friday, and Saturday until I move out with an apartment all to myself. There will never be a line for the shower for those few days. Holler.
Now I guess I'll just get dressed and ready without showering. Sorry Kelli and Christie, I tried to be decent-ish.
1 comment:
I agree with you--sounds like a pretty DUMB place to temporarily "store" your stuff until you take it to the car!
Post a Comment