What are the odds that when you get a phone call late at night from girls in your building, and you end up spending more than an hour with them... that the next night is your night to work, so you start the night out exhausted and you don't get to go to sleep as early as you would like to? I'm pretty sure it's a curse I have. But that's okay. I guess I'm just glad that my girls know they can call me even if I'm asleep if it's an emergency.
and on that note i'm going to bed. in my jeans and work shirt, because i'm too tired/lazy to change.
3 comments:
I'm sorry! I hope that you don't get woken up tonight by randomness in your building.
Sorry to hear you're dragging. This too shall pass and soon it will all be somebody else's problem, won't it? See you soon. I bought you skirt hangers yesterday! Your closet is ready for you!
Woohoo! My Closet! I'm excited to have a closet that I can walk into. Well, I guess I could walk into my closets here, but that's no fun. Guess what mom! 19 days and you get to drive to the airport to get me. Won't that be a fun day for you? :)
Post a Comment