...for tonights ward activity to end.
It should be a great activity, but I want my roommate back. And our fridge space.
Our fridge is full of: salad. Two bags of salad per apartment is a little ridiculous and now they are filling all of the cracks in the fridge.
Our fridge is also full of cheesecake. And, they're all on my shelf. I wanted to eat them for dinner last night since they were on my shelf.
Our couch is full of dinner rolls from costco and big bags of potatoes.
Our hallway has stacks of old records that have been spray painted.
Kourt isn't very friendly because she's so stressed about the activity. But, as soon as the activity is over she'll just have finals, packing and cleaning to worry about.
My other roommates are stressing about what they are wearing to the activity (it's celebrity dress). As far as I'm concerned, clothes should be the only requirement.
There is currently a debate on how to cut lemons so they are in wedges.
Everyone on the activities committee keeps knocking on our door. I really want to put a sign up that says "our apartment is unlocked. just walk in."
No comments:
Post a Comment