The title has absolutely nothing to do with what I was going to blog about, but I thought it was interesting when I logged in that this would be my 50th post. I'd just like to inform you all on that matter :D
What I was going to say... was how funny it is that it is through MSN Messenger and blogs that I get to know my siblings. Since I don't know my sisters too well, having only lived with them when I was pretty young, I learn awesome new things about them online. Having my brothers all close by I see them fairly regularly, but I love the crazy things I learn about my ssitsers. The other day for example... I was talking online with Val, and we came to the realization that we both LOVE Jack Johnson. It was intense as we talked about this, both so excited that we found another Jack Johnson lover! oh man alive!
That pretty much was what I wanted to say. i love jack johnson!
1 comment:
He seriously ROCKS!! If you've never heard of him, give it a shot. VERY cool music. Mellow.
BTW, When we all go to Hawaii in a few years, Marci and I are going to Island hop to attend one of his concerts. Do you want to come too?
Post a Comment