When I woke up this morning I vaguely remembered blogging last night as I searched for my phone. I think the moral of that blog post should be something like "don't leave your computer on when you go to bed." I don't recall sitting down and writing that post, but it's pretty good! I can't decide if that's a habit I want to pick up and do that regularly, or if last night was the first and the last time I'll post in my half-asleep mode.
On another note, I started cleaning my room back up today. It looks a lot better already, but still nowhere near the perfection I want. It doesn't help that I borrowed some piano books from people and checked some out at the library and pulled all of mine out... piano music is all over the place.
2 comments:
Wow Marci - your newly turned leaf of "must have everything clean and organized" is really something! Congratulations! I know when my physical surroundings are clean and organized it makes everything spritually run better too. The two are linked (though I've never though of you as unorganized spiritually even when your room wasn't organized...maybe that's just a Joanne thing). ;)
I still say your best price on music you'll enjoy is to check out Sally DeFord online. Printing is pretty cheap per page compared with $1 a page for a piano solo (or more!). Less if you get the music in book format!
Post a Comment