3.29.2009

Friday



My best friends sister-in-law had a baby a little over a week ago, so my best friends mom is in town visiting the baby. My best friends girlfriend wanted to see me and best friends mom, so she talked to best friends mom to make plans for lunch. Friday was lunch day. Around 11:30 I got picked up by best friends mom (from now on, we'll just call her Tammy) and best friends cousin (Jessica). We met best friends girlfriend (Hailey) and Aunt Shauna and cousin Katie at Panda Express. I think almost everybody ate Orange Chicken, and it was pretty much amazing. Jess decided to skip her 1:00 class so that we could head to Red Mango for Frozen Yogurt. This is where the picture was taken. The back row is Jessica, Hailey, Me, Katie and the front row is Tammy and Aunt Shauna. We had A BLAST! The cousins, Hailey and I are probably going to get together again sometime before the semester is over. And I definitely see Jess, Hays and I hanging out sometime next year. (Katie is graduating soon, and getting married this summer)

It was so hilarious to have all of us together, I seriously almost died laughing a few times. These girls are great!

1 comment:

grandkrumps said...

Sounds like such fun to go out to lunch with best friend's mom (we'll just call her Tammy!). And then you get to go to dinner with best blonde sister and her family on best blonde sister's husband's birthday. Boy, this is complicated to talk Marci talk!