Since whatever day I blogged last...
-my allergies have gotten much better. Sudafed is a beautiful thing, and has helped my nose not drip so much.
-I signed a contract for a condo next year. I gave them money, and I now know what it feels like to have $0.18 in the bank. Luckily I have $1.31 on my meal plan, and $0.24 on my sig card. I have a monetary value of less than $2. It's a good thing I know my worth is not associated with how much money I have in the bank. It's kind of a fun feeling, and don't worry... I'll only be this broke til Friday. That's when I get paid next. And then sometime in the next two weeks I should be getting my tax return.
-I was able to cross off: one quiz, two firesides and one essay
-I planned a hall activity (although I never gave the program proposal form to my HA because I haven't filled it out yet) and it shouldn't be much work! We're having an ASL night where we'll learn how to sign a song (most likely Happy Birthday) and some basic conversation signs. Hopefully we'll have enough people there that we can play the game "signs" with actual signs! I'm stoked.
-I have gone running a few times. It feels way good to be slightly more active than I have been since coming to school. I still need to work on this one though.
-I have gotten more sleep. I'm doing pretty good at having my light off by midnight, and not waking up til about 7:45. This is way good. I went through a phase where I woke up a ton in the night. I blame the couple that makes out in a car outside my window, with their lights on. That light shines onto my bed very rudely. And if I wasn't normally half asleep by the time they pulled up I would go out and make them stop... oh well.
6 comments:
Sleep is a GOOD THING, but then, what would I know about it? I'd agree that under other circumstances it might be fun to go roust the couple making out in the car, but not in the middle of the night. Come to think of it, when else would a couple be making out in the car? Congrats on having a place to live next year. I can't wait to see photos of your condo and learn about your roommate and stuff. Glad your nose has dried up and that you have crossed a few things off your test and essay list. And payday is tomorrow, so you'll make it, I think. Love you!
One last thought--perhaps it is the running that is making you sleep better. I should try that myself to see if it makes a difference. It releases some bad thing from your cells--perhaps someone out there knows what (endorphins??) and can supplement my knowledge pool.
Oh no, you aren't that RA are you? Paul & I didn't like those kind :) Ha, ha!
Haha! I'm not normally THAT RA... but come on, pick a better window to make out in front of. :)
Sounds like you accomplished a lot way 2 go! Love you! hope ypu get your tax return soon and everything works out with it!
Good job on getting more sleep and more exercise during the day! You've inspired me to make goals to do the same.
Yea, that's rude to have your car lights shining through someone's window at night. I had an Elder on my mission once who when we complained about all the people making out on the side of the road would say, "Ah but sisters, they're in love, and we preach the gospel of love! (hint, hint)" ;) So we started approaching these people, interrupting their public make-out sessions and asking them if they wanted to learn about eternal families and how THEY could be together forever.
NOT really the most effective tracting, but we did get a few interested parties. :)
Post a Comment