3.22.2009

When I grow up...

I want to be like Amy. I stumbled across her blog this weekend from a comment she left on someone elses blog. And now I remember that when I was younger and used to babysit for her, I decided that I wanted to be her when I grow up. Now after looking through her blog, I am reminded that she's pretty much AMAZING and I want to be as awesome as her. She's pretty much a superstar mom and if I can be half as awesome as Amy Barry, then I will be happy. Looking back, I wish I had been able to do my senior project on being a superstar mom, and had her be my field advisor.

I went to Divine Comedy this weekend and remember even more so now why I love it so much. The third row is a fabulous place to sit. I got 10 glowsticks which is exciting, and I sat next to the funniest guy in the cast (Matt)'s parents. He even climbed over our row in one of the sketches. I went with some of my girls and it was seriously just hilarious. The headliner sketch this month was The Dark KnYght. Last month it was TwYlight. They have been SO good this semester, I absolutely love them!

Alright. I've gotta get ready for the Draper Temple Dedication now. I'm excited that they are broadcasting it!

6 weeks til I leave!

2 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Amy's blog is amazing. I loved Elli's idea for "fixing" a dress a bit too short for church! Great method. And I had to go to your link to Divine Comedy--looks like such fun!

amyraye said...

hilarious, marci. i had no idea i was somebody's hero. now, if only i could get my own children to believe this...
isn't blogging awesome?
thanks for the smile to start my day. have a great week.